I am delighted to be a part of God’s heritage..For the last sixteen (16) years of my association with Dunrobin Christian Academy (formerly, Dunrobin Preparatory), I have had the privilege of helping to mould young lives and give them the opportunity to realize their full potential. It is a pleasure to serve the most vulnerable, our children. God’s word declares that ‘children are a heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is His reward..’ At Dunrobin Christian Academy we delight in being a part of the process of nurturing God’s heritage. I thank you for choosing Dunrobin Christian Academy and we will endeavour to make your experience a delightful one.
Dunrobin Christian Academy uses the Curriculum that is set by the Minisry of Education. We are guided by the motto of the Ministry..Every child can learn..every child must learn…
In addition to the core subjects we also offer free of cost…music, visual arts, computer studies, library studies and spanish.
We believe in exposing children from an early age to all aspects of learning. Our babies begin reading from as early as three years. We are committed to ‘traing up a child’ as the bible exhorts.
School Code of Conduct
- I will obey and respect my teacher and any one in authority.
- I will be kind to my classmates at all times.
- I will speak standard English at all times.
- I will wear the correct uniform at all times.
- I will always do my Homework and my classwork
- I will keep my classroom and my surroundings clean.
- I will not walk and eat on the school compound nor on the street.
- I will protect all school property.
- I will be diligent and strive for excellence
- I will obey all school rules
Dunrobin Christian Academy is located at 15 Dunrobin Avenue, and stands as a symbol of hope in a society of declining values and attitudes.
The school is governed by a Board of Directors and is currently under the direct guidance of Mrs. Karren Goulbourne, Principal.